Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 8

Compilation of a bridezilla

16 more days to go. My big day is just a few more days away. Panic button has already turned on as so many thing still undone. I'm just trying to keep it cool. Huish!

Last week, I met Mak Andam and official photog. My dress has turned up to be blue+white, not blue+cream as I wish. But I just dont bother instead the dress is just nice. I also done the fitting..owh....I need to maintain my weight or else I'll be the ugliest bride ever. Hahaha. I need to meet her again next week for fitting another dress (for bertandang). Everything is complete except I have to hunt another pair of shoes for berinai since my viss white shoes can't be saved anymore after suffered broken heels. Bye whitey viss, but u still be my fave white shoes ever (in memory). As with my OP, I just re-confirm the deal and hand-in the list of photos that he need to prepare for me (edit/print out) for my guess book corner. Uish, not yet find guestbook

A few days back, I went to Air Hitam for another wed shopping with my df. Actually, I'm trying to find a cozy carpet for my room and I just didnt satisfied with the price. My budget is RM150. But what I found is over RM 300. It's too expensive! Even my handbag doesnt cost that much. Maybe, next time around, I'll negotiate the price since I have to 'visit' there again. There are a few things to be added up.

Invitation card (most of them) still not yet delivered. Everybody seems to be busy to do it. My part is done (mostly especially by post). What left is for my friends at kampung



Invitation card, the blue on is by kanda dinda while the green one is hand made (for my collegue)



This week, my house became merrier since everybody is back for kacau dodol and munjung event. Raya this year wouldnt be as before. Everybody is celebrating raya at their in-laws side. They are going home for my wedding. Preparation...hmmm..just enjoy the pic ok?

My room, my bed, my sponggy and my froggie (my df gave me)

some of my hantaran for him


Dh xde idea neh. Slmt hari raya!

Pleasant listening : Cinta Terakhir by Aiman
Pleasant watching : Syurgamu Ramadhan on TV3

No comments: