Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15

Time to kill..

Just enjoy the pic ok?

My room's condition. Penuh dgn barang2. Blom masuk katil lg neh.....Haih!


This is the cute condiment boxes for kiddies. Seksa aku nak pasang kotak neh. Gigih hari neh buat dapat 90 pcs. 110 more pcs 2 go...Hahaha


I already bought material for baju khatam. It's a low grade lace and satin. It's pink. I hate it but my family opt for that particular baju utk org yg nak kawen. Ah bosan!

Aku dh order kad kahwin online ngan KandaDinda. Not bad...29 cent only for 2000 pcs. Tp ada additional cost for map n artwork(RM30), printed envelope (RM50) and delivery by skynet (RM123). Total -->RM783....overbudget! But that was the cheapest one but yet it's kinda average invitation card that mau cost 60cent/pcs. But still, I have to prepare another 300pcs of DIY card for our collegue. TQ tag ponn nak kene order gak. I think I should allocate 1k for cards and tags. Hope, everything is within the budget.

Pleasant listening :Sabarlah Sayang by Sharifah Aini feat. M.Nasir

Pleasant watching :CSI:NY on AXN

No comments: