Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8

Started...


Ini kertas exam yang BELUM bertanda. Malasssss........


Haish! tension is started to build inside as this bridezilla sudah mula panic dgn countdown di atas. Hmmm...just a few days back I have a pre-wed photoshoot. Supposely, Aizuddin shoot us but the night before that when I rang him, he wasnt here but in Tganu. Argh...i feel like wanna explode seems I had already have set up the schedule for the preparation of the big day. there r still so many unsettled thing. Fortunately, he had her gf as the replacement since I cant postpone the session anymore. We had the session at railway station at first but then we've been chased out by sorang pakcik yg jg landasan. Potong mood aku nak memoyo jek pakcik neh. We end up at a row of old shops and by the riverside. Hmmm...not bad i guess. But the best thing is Mr. fiance was sooo sporting that day. Layan jek poyo-poyo amek gambar ber-2. Yg paling susah, a shot where we have to look into each other eyes. Sgt susah nk tahan gelak. Asyik ketawa jek. Hahaha.

Last shopping utk goody bag. Aku beli kat harmoni 50pcs RM40 jek. Haha...xdapek kt tompek lain.

My mum keep remind me pasal baju khatam. I'am so tired for that hunting tp still xdpt lagi. Next thursday, i'am going to proceed the hunting in Melaka. Hope to find baju yang berkenan. I am 2 fussy? Xdelah, mmg x jumpa lagi yg sesuai. So far, I'm done with goody bags. Cuma tinggal beli sweets jek. Yang lain dah setel. Hari tu gi tengok bedroom set kat Pt. Yaani. Hmmm...murah sgt. Below 2k. But hvnt decide yet which one 2 choose. Maybe next time when my mum is there too.


Pleasant listening :Sofae Jane by Black
Pleasant watching :Being a Billionaire on KBS World

No comments: