Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26

In the mood for love

It's been 2 month++ we're engaged. Alhamdulillah, everything seems in a good condition. Small arguments....i guess it's pretty normal rite?

Looking up at the ticker, it just 7 month left. So far, we have done a few big thing. His parents already met up with my family to discuss about the date and events on the big day. So everybody, please save the dates. Nikah and berinai on Sept 24 after maghrib, my side's reception will be on the next day and his side's reception will be on Oct 2.


*captured by amru

For the time being, I just dont wanna think about the preparation of our big day. I just wanna indulge my sweetest moment with my df. After a series of small arguments, our relationship is getting stronger. I guess, we learnt a lot from there, we understand each other better than before. I love the way he treat me now, he always bought me something (choc, ubat sakit gigi, etc), he wish me good night (as his routine), called me syg and being extra sabar with my act. Terharu betul. Huhu. Maybe it sound familiar for certain people but not for me. We started with friendship, and it never cross my mind that he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life. Even after we've engaged, kitorang cam kawan biasa. Bercakap kau aku. It's really tough to change the way we chat. Funny!

Hhhhmmm..I always missed him lah. Is this longing also a normal thing for people in love?


Pleasant listening :Susun Silang Kata by Aizat
Pleasant watching :Dalja's Spring on KBS World

1 comment:

MaK JuJu said...

wah~ it's gud 2 hear dat u r happy wif ur life~ hehehe aku pon doakan semoga jodoh korang berpanjangan n berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat! 25th Sept aite?? hu3 mesti dtg insyaallah!