Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 10

Welcome 2010!

A bit late....i guesss. Hahahaha.

What a great great new year. Everything seems to be perfect in my eyes. I changed my status, just came back from a fabulous holiday, the school session is started, and the list will goes on. For this year resolution, I just wanna live my life to the fullest.

My big day will be held on Sept, 25. By now, I already started hunting for wedding packages. Indeed, I am going to be my own wedding planner. It's better to be that way because my dearest fiance is a bit fussy about this event. It takes like forever for him to decide our theme colour. I'm not sure how long i hv to wait for other decisions. Hahaha.

Owh, I am damn busy at school recently. Can u imagine, it's just a week the school started, but I already have tonnes of work. Tension is building up I have the best cure. Whenever I felt dizzy or deppressed, I just grab the phone and my df will pamper me. How lucky I am now??

So far, I've done with Mesra Kasih KRK. For next week, I hv 2 attend meetings - KRK and majalah sekolah. The training for merentas desa is also on the count. But the most awaited program is Form 1 camping this weekend. Cant wait to be there. Just lovin' it. Since I just came back from Selai (Endau-Rompin National Park) last weekend, I guess I'm well-prepared to kick start this year camping programmes.


Pleasant listening :Kau Dan Aku by Aizat
Pleasant watching :Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet

No comments: