Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28

Mak Andam's story

Less than 6 month left. So far only a few things have been done. I have already confirmed with Mak Andam (I mean it, real mak andam not pak andam)but yet not hand in the deposit. I have no time for that within this week. But I must do it before next week or she will cancel out our deal. I've taken RM1800 worth package including 3x make up, a pair of wedding attire, medium dais, deco for the room and makan damai table, an arch, bantal nikah, shoes and set merenjis. Awesome deal right?? During that visit, I tried on a puple dress which was i had to wear it with a tight corset. I was like...hmmph....hmmph...breathless...not because of that tight corset but i have to show it to my fiance. This is the first time ever i dressed so tight (and sexy even i wore a white inner)in front of a guy. It's really embarassing. Euww.... He was like segan-segan to look at me. Malu saya!
*I hearted for this but my size is not available. So I ask for a new one with the same colour for the lace and pearl white for the satin.

Last friday, i went out with Kak Laila to send my pink lace to the Tailor. I chose Suraya Andaman because their detailing on most baju pengantin was neat. The problem is my material is not enough (less than 2 metre long) but I insist to have kurung moden. So, i will have the lace only for the body, for the arm, beaded white satin. It cost RM185 total. Expensive...but yet my fiance will pay it. It's our deal, I pay for the material, he pay for the tailoring. I already spend Rm300 at Jakel for the pink lace and white satin for both of us. Owh, for the solemnization, I'll wear pink. Havent decide yet for khatam and for the reception, it's turqoise+pearl white definitely.

I already met 1 photographer (he officially shoot for Fenda MHI TV3). He offered me RM 2200 for 3 days event (nikah, sanding and bertandang) includine 2 hours free outdoor shoot, a 40 pages photo book and 20 pages 8x12 inch custom album. I'm waiting to meet another photog before i made my final decision. I wish he can give me better offer, below 2k.

Pleasant listening :Akan Tiba by Aliff Satar
Pleasant watching :Wipeout on AXN

No comments: