Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 23

Updates!

1. I've done with my induction course. It was before Ramadhan, was held in Pelican Hotel. What a nightmare, the food was really absurd as to be served in a hotel. Big cross for Pelican.

2. I Have so many unsettled work before the year end school-break. And it's still unsettle till now and the school is opening on 3rd Jan. Whack!

3. My school break xtvts? Become 'Mak Guard" for SPM at SMK Tunku Putra and doing extra classes for upcoming 3RK studentoz.

4. I just came back from the most awaited vacation, Mabul-Kapalai at Sabah. It's awesome! Met new friends, snorkling, diving and shopping! Just check on my FB for pictures.

5. I have to attend my school's big meeting and dinner on 28th. Upnext, tasks and responsibilities in a row welcoming me to 2010. I wish, everything is gonna be alright.

6. Last but not least, I'm engaged! It was on 13th, just before we flew to Sabah. It's all in a sudden but I am extremely happy! Pray for us!

Pleasant listening :Ternyata by Estrella
Pleasant watching :Hot Blood on KBS World

No comments: