Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 25

Q in a boredome



1.Who was the last male you talked to?
- Syarieffudien

2.Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
-me myself...hahaha

3.What were you doing at 10am this morning?
-watching the magic square box

4.What were you doing an hour ago?
-still doing the sam thing

5.Do you plan on moving within the next year?
-yes but i will not

6.Are you wearing anything on your feet?
-socks

7.What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
-kursus induksi...hahaha

8.Do you remember your dreams?
-sometimes

9.Where did your last hug take place?
-yesterday with my bestie who are going to send his lil' bro tu Arau

10.Have you been to a baby shower?
-Not yet since my fren never celebrate when they had that bump beneath their skin...hahaha

11.What cell phone company do you use?
-Sony Ericsson

12.What color is your hair brush?
-argh...(thinking hard)...purple I guess..

13.Do you watch the Super Bowl?
-Nope

14.What about World Cup?
-Yes but only when I have someone to join me

15.Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
-I sleep with a teddy frog...hahaha

16.What is the last DVD you watched?
-Cuci...hm...not bad

17.What movie do you think everyone should watch?
- Sepi....love might come more than once..

18.What is your middle name?
-binti

19.Do you have your future children's names picked out?
-Yeah...hahaha I think every girl has it right?

20.What color is your mailbox?
-the very odd red

21.Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
-of course..

22.What brand is your computer printer?
-pixma

23.How many cars can fit in your driveway?
-???

24.Who was your Kindergarden teacher?
-Cikgu Madi

25.Are you taller than your mom?
-Definitely yes

26.Do you have any bruises right now?
-no

27.Are you cold right now?
-yes and that is way i am wearing socks

28.Do any of your close friends have kids?
-yes

29.Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
-Bunch of them

30.How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date?
-Should I care?

31.What brand are your favorite jeans you own?
-Britannia

32.What is the closest red object to you?
-my sis cellphone

33.What is your favorite video game?
-daytona

34.Do you play games on your cell phone?
-especially when I have to kill the time

35.Do you look more like your mom or dad?
-my late dad

36.Have you ever broken an pinata?
-Pinata? What was that?

37.Do you have an iPod or Mp3 player?
-MP3 player...sooooooo outdated!

38.If someone doesnt like you its probably because:
-I am Outspoken

39.Who was the last person in your bedroom?
-My sis

40.What are your plans for this weekend?
-Chillin' ot with my deskmate Dr. Ida

41.Have you ever crawled through a window?
-Yeah...when nobody is there to open up the door

42.Do you lose your keys often?
-Not really

43.How many keys are on your keychain?
-Only 2...car key and steering safety lock key...maybe i am the only person in this whole wide world who is never ever bring my house key.

44.When was your last encounter with the police?
-2 years ago because of unfasten seatbelt

45.Do you sing in the shower?
-a BIG yes...hahaha

46.Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
-Yes...I learnt from the pass...dont mess with the cop...hahaha

47.Do you play any musical instruments?
-quite a number --> keyboard, recorder, gamelan, kompang hhmmm...what else?

48.What colour do you think suits your hair?
-Blue maybe...hahaha

49.Who's picture do you put inside your wallet?
-Husna and deskmate

50.Do you ever travel alone?
-yeah..to KL, Kedah and Penang. I am a loneranger sometimes

Pleasant listening : Lucky By Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat
Pleasant watching : Backstreet Boys Live From O2 Arena on TV2

No comments: