Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 18

School break

I wish I am a school-student but unfortunately I am not...hahaha

This is the best moment ever for under-age people ...hahaha...they dont need to wake up early and go to school. But for me, as a teacher, my routine will be the same since i involved in SPM examination as a guardian. What a pathetic event for this holiday. I wish i can spent my leisure time somewhere but i only manage to do it so after 4th disember. Apparently, I'm not doing something for nothing...hahaha...for sure. I got paid for this ok. Not really much but it's enough to fill up my saga tank for a month. Wasnt that good huh?

I still love school holiday. I have more time to read a bundle of books that i bought past few months. I wish i can read all cecelia ahern's book. For the time being, i have read If U Could C Me Now, in progress PS I Love U and in the waiting list are A Place Called Here and Where Rainbows End. Just love cecelia ahern!



I wish I have my own bookstore so I can read any books i want anytime. Hahaha.

Pleasant listening :Fall For You by Seconhand Serenade
Pleasant reading :If You Could See Me by Cecilia Ahern

No comments: