Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 26

Back to school

Unofficially, my scholl-break is over. Starting from 23rd of Dis, I went to the school to attend meetings. Honestly, I really look foward for that day, not for the meeting of course, it's just another day of seeing my collegue that hv been missing for more than a month. Hahaha. So many stories to share and so many gossips to be heard. Hahaha. Just love it.

I have so many unsettled thing to be prepared to. First and for most, not-yet-released school magazine.



latest pink - Fotopages.com



Next will be the curiculum specification for Form 1 science. I supposed, this is the easiest one what I have to do is just downloading it from BPK website and then print it out. That's it.

Next one will be the preparation for next year since I had already got my time table. The good news is that I dont have to teach English for next year, I am fully a science teacher and the bad news is I have to be the class teacher of 3G. Try to count from A to G, You will then realize how 'good' is that class. Hahaha, I have already get used with that since I taught 3J this year...

My schedule for Jan'09 is hardly empty. A few event in a row --> reg day for different form, meetings, Form 1 camping on 9th until 11th and th biggest event is the interview on 13th. Wish me luck dude.

My vacation in Bukit Tinggi....


My mum - Fotopages.com



Pleasant listening :What About Now by Daughtry
Pleasant watching :9 Ends 2 Outs on mysoju.com

No comments: