Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 9

First and Foremost

First entry of the year is in the mid of march? Call me insane. Haha. Honestly, I dont even have time to treat myself --> shopping, watching movies or getting a steady boyfriend (kidding!). Updating this blog maybe the last thing in my list now. I consider this as the price that I have to pay for choosing an educator as my breadmill. But I lovin' it.

My activities revolved around my dear school. Campings, camps, meeting hhhmmmm....what else? Cant recalled them anymore since there were bunch of them. I had never spend my weekend other than being in the school. I really need a breakaway. My body is still energetic but my brain was too tired. Cant wait to be in Medan in this 17th. That is my real holiday. Because the was never a day that passes by I dont think about my job so that I need a break.

Pleasant listening :Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang by Alyah
Pleasant watching :All England Final Men Single on TV2

No comments: