Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 30

I hate you!



Someone made me upset just now. He just know me not more than 2 months and he had already annoyed me a few times. That was really absurd and I shouldnt call him a friend. He just an opportunist who knows how to exploit the situation that will be benificial for him. I'm just thinking, maybe I was too nice towards him. I gave my ears for him to grumble to, my shoulder to cry on, my concern to pamper him. Then, he treat me like I'm not his friend, maybe I just like irritating beggars who asked for donation. Maybe he doesnt need me now, like me, doesnt need him forever. Goodbye toxicated friend!

Pleasant listening :Dan Ha Nui Sarang from Lover in Prague OST
Pleasant watching :100 Days With Mr. Arrogant on Mysoju.com

No comments: